Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Friday, May 21, 2021

👍🏽 ✅ MAY IS MASTURBATION MONTH 🍆 💦


It's okay to masturbate

It’s okay to stroke your penis for sexual pleasure

It’s okay to edge yourself

It’s okay to give yourself an orgasm.

It’s okay to make yourself ejaculate.

It’s okay to masturbate

It’s okay to masturbate and enjoy it.

It’s okay to masturbate as often as you like.

It’s okay to masturbate for as long as you need.

It’s okay to masturbate with toys and lubes.

It’s okay to masturbate

It’s legitimate to masturbate.

It’s healthy to masturbate.

It’s beneficial to masturbate.

It’s refreshing to masturbate.

Seize the opportunity

Seize your penis

Fondle your penis

Fondle your body

Satisfy yourself : MASTURBATE!


1 comment:

  1. Preaching to the choir! Although... I like to save up my mojo for some one-on-one fun.

    ReplyDelete