Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Friday, October 30, 2020

🎃 ¿WHAT DO YOU THINK OF COUPLE HALLOWEEN COSTUMES? 👻


It’s time for Halloween, and a whole load of couples will be planning their costumes together?

A lot of people have their opinions but we’re dying to know, what do you think of couple Halloween costumes?

What do you think of couple's Halloween costumes?

Is it adorable?

Sweet?

Corny?

Gross?

Definitely #CoupleGhouls?

Spooktacular for others, but not for me?

Boo hiss?


 

1 comment:

  1. I love costumes, period. Couples can do as they please, as long as they are both on board with the idea and are having fun.

    ReplyDelete