Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Friday, October 16, 2020

❤️ FROM A DISTANCE (LOVE) ❣️


One of us started it!  It’s always you, me or us who thinks it’s not him. Misunderstandings that engender ill feelings leading to varying forms of emotional chaos, are ignited usually by someone, who wherever he goes, he creates the same uncomfortable situations with a knee jerk temper that ignores common sense and compassion.

Provoking and/or twisting a situation is par for the course I am afraid. The antidote to this challenge in life is to stay alert, centered and with compassion that and know they, we and us are victims of unresolved mental and emotional damage likely stemming from childhood.  

Is there any wonder so many of us love each other from a distance?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment