Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, October 19, 2020

🍆 DOMINANT 🍑 MEN: HOT 🥵¿OR? NOT 🥶

 


Do you have a thing for a man who likes to take control in bed?

A guy that decides what you’re doing, if he needs you on your back, on your knees, on all four…

Do you become more submissive type when you get horny and sex is on the menu?

How do you feel when you have sex with a dominant man?

Do you find it…

Hot?

OR

 Not?


1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed the times a man took more control. I always think back to this one guy who slung me around. Take a shower he said when I walked in. Yes sir. When I got out i asked am I clean enough for you. He told me I was as he laid back for me to suck his cock. Once he was done with me pleasuring him he reached down picked me up and threw me on my back pushed my legs back and licked my ass. Hmmm hard just thinking of it. My eyes where closed in anticipation. When I felt him pressing against my hole I squirmed a little. Then he grabbed me and began to push more and more inside. He pumped for awhile telling to keep my hands away from my cock. I would grab my self he would slap my hand away. He put me on all fours that kept my hands busy for a minute. Till I figured out how to prop myself up. He got frustrated all he wanted was to cum and I wouldn’t listen and all I wanted was to stroke my cock at this point while feeling him. Suddenly he was out and he pushed me to look at him I looked up he says you want a cock so bad and shoved his penis in my mouth and told me too suck . I had never tasted myself. The taste of my ass and his cock drove me to a frenzy. I still couldn’t make him cum I felt so bad. I leaned back and offered myself again he took me for another half hour before I finally came with a few short strokes. What a morning that was.

    ReplyDelete