Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, October 12, 2020

JUS' E-MAIL ME: DATING 👬🏽👬🏽 & OPEN RELATIONSHIPS 👬🏽👬🏽


I never planned to date a guy in an open relationship. It wasn’t that I was so gung-ho on monogamy, I just figured it wasn’t for me. I’m too jealous, can be needy and didn’t like the idea of being shared. Besides, everyone I knew growing up was monogamous. My parents. My grandparents. Their friends and so on.

Now, however, I find myself dating men in open and/or polyamorous relationships. So I was banging man after man. I even started dating some guys both of whom wanted to be monogamous. When I rejected them it brought them to tears.

I realized then that my sex/dating rampage was actually hurting people, so I needed to cool it and not date at all. Just keep having sex and not getting attached. The thing is the men that I hurt still bothers me and I can’t seem to shake them.

Why is it so hard to have open relationships with other men?

Have you ever had to deal with this?

What are your thoughts?

What advice would you give this person?


No comments:

Post a Comment