Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Saturday, May 2, 2009

(THERE'S GOTTA BE) MORE TO LIFE




(THERE’S GOTTA BE) MORE TO LIFE is the second single from Stacie Orrico's self-titled second album. The song, produced by The Underdogs, was another big hit in the U.K. and U.S. In the U.S., the song became her biggest hit, peaking at #30 there and mostly peaked at the top 20 outside U.S. My theme for this month is REBUILDING, RECOVERING & GETTING STRONGERPERFECT song because it embodies so much of what we have to deal with on a daily bases. So I HOPE that you love it as much as I do… and this is a

No comments:

Post a Comment