Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Friday, May 22, 2009

THE BIG DICK SYNDROME




Have you ever decided to take on an above-average size penis and the carrier didn’t know how to work it? Well a friend and I were chatting the other day and he was telling about this guy he met whose penis was more than enough for two persons…Picture it, he is all ready to go on the ride of his life, so he hops on and a minute or two later he hears the words I AM CUMMING! Talk about selfish right? I mean my friend was just about to kick things into second gear only to left wondering if he should have used a toy instead…But he isn’t the only person that came across this situation, I heard of a few others took on the anaconda and it’s pounding only to find that the person it is attached to doesn’t know how to work it. What’s the point of taking a dick that seems to measure from the crack of his to the top of his knee if he isn’t going to give you one the best sex stories of your life? Nothing is more aggravating than a sexual ADD top and from my experiences showing up with a HUGE dick isn’t enough…SO HOW MANY YOU HAVE STORIES WHERE YOU HAD TO CANCEL HIS MEMBERSHIP TO YOUR SEX CLUB BECAUSE HE CAME WITH A WHOLE HEAP OF NOTHING?

No comments:

Post a Comment