Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Sunday, May 24, 2009

¡HAPPY EARTH~DAY NOEL!



I feel that EARTH~DAYS are reminders that who and what we are changes as we journey through life a little everyday. And I hope that as time marches on you’d see that your worth is not a product of your intelligence, your talent, your looks, your good works, or how much you have accomplished. Rather it is immeasurable and unchanging manifestation of your eternal and infinite oneness with the universe (and me). I hope that this day represents the cornerstone of the dual foundations of optimism and self-belief, for they are the things that will aid you on life’s journey…So as each EARTH~DAY comes, I hope you endeavor to appreciate yourself, treat yourself kindly, define your personal boundaries, be proactive in seeing that your needs are met AND broaden your horizons…¡HAPPY EARTH~DAY NOEL…I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment