Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

¡HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!

You give us a place of refuge…a sanctuary that stands between us, the elements of nature and the rest of the world. You are that an unselfish giver of life and the steward of our physical and spiritual needs. That bountiful plant life that nourishes us, gives us air, and offers us cooling shade. Your waters quench our thirst, and your beauty stirs our souls. Yet we so easily take your blessings for granted by worshiping you on just this day. So I want to say THAT EVERY TIME I BREATHE, I’LL BE REMINDED OF THE IMPORTANCE YOU PLAYED IN MY LIFE…I THANK YOU for allowing me to live within your walls. THANK YOU for giving me shelter, warmth AND security. THANK YOU for allowing me to live my life in your womb, for staying strong and sturdy, for supporting me, and for your beauty. THANK YOU for allowing me to steward life with you. THANK YOU for allowing me to walk this soil AND I will HONOR the part of you that’s in me for the rest of my life…¡HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment