Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Saturday, May 16, 2009

ON & ON


ON & ON is the title of a

Grammy-winning number-one

R&B single by singer

Erykah Badu. The hit song spent two weeks at number-one on the US R&B chart and went to #12 on the Billboard Hot 100. The song is from the Badu's platinum 1997 album

Baduizm. . It has become her signature song. And in keeping with my theme REBUILDING, RECOVERING & BECOMING MUCH STRONGER...I felt that this song furthers this month’s agenda. When I think about the times in life when it seems like we keep having the same kinds of experiences, this song shows you that you can be like Cinderella and life can compel you from strife to tranquility. I believe that there is great value to be had in experiencing life’s strife because it makes us appreciate the good times even more…So hold onto this song and know that the world keeps spinning even it feels like it hasn’t…

No comments:

Post a Comment