Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

¿WHAT DO YOU WANT @ THIS POINT IN YOUR LIFE?




An inquisitive mood prompted me to take a philosophical journey of the mind today, which led me to probe DEEPLY into yours. A question was posed to me the other day by a young man the other day that inspired curiosity within me and compelled me to seek answers outside of myself. WHAT DO YOU WANT @ THIS POINT IN YOUR LIFE? Was posed to me and I found that my search for an answer to this question had me pondering what I really needed vs. what I really wanted. Life is SO fascinating and I know that in order for each and everyone of us to get where we want to be, we need to take certain steps to get as close as we possibly can to our goals. I remember reading somewhere that it said, ‘one has to change what isn’t working in order to get things working for us.’ So with life being made up of parts that belong to an interconnected whole, changing one thing can change everything. From our relationships, to work and play a question such as this would ask that we examine the elements that takes up our lives and see if they can be tweaked in someway…So as you ponder this question, it is important to remember that our lives are living, breathing entities that reflect our dynamic selves…SO WITH THAT SAID, WHAT DO YOU WANT@ THIS POINT IN YOUR LIFE?

No comments:

Post a Comment