Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, July 16, 2020

SOCIAL MEDIA HATE & GAY MEN...

We can all agree that online hate and trolling sucks. But when it happens to sexy, provocative and “out there” gay guys, do our attitudes about it change?
Can we honestly talk about the double standard between our thoughts about online hate? I’m sure we can all agree that we as gay men experiencing online hate based purely on sexuality isn’t right or fair. You can’t control your sexuality and you shouldn’t be harassed or shamed for it.

So do so why do so many of us share venom to attractive, confident gay men who likes to take and share pictures of himself in underwear, or even naked? Are they in any way more ‘deserving’ of online hate?

No comments:

Post a Comment