Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

GAY MEN & FRIENDSHIP: THE ELUSIVE GOAL...

I would like to know your opinion on a delicate subject, friendship with other gay men. It is something that too many of us have a hard time with. I’m not talking about party friends, or friends to go for a coffee with, I’m talking about real friends, TRUE gay friends. Friends that you know more than their name, friends that you can share happy or sad things with, friends that you can have a real connection with, friends that inspire you.
Do you think many of us have the Motto: better be alone than in bad company as a friendship mantra? Why do you think many of us find it is so hard to have true, real lasting friendships with gay men?

No comments:

Post a Comment