Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, July 13, 2020

JUS' E-MAIL ME: TOO GOOD LOOKING TO DATE

I have a weird issue. So, I’m really handsome, like, objectively, classically handsome. This isn’t me bragging, it’s just the facts. Everybody has been telling me this forever, and I believe them. And that means I meet a lot of men who are interested in me. But I can’t seem to hold onto any of them.
My relationships don’t work. And I’m wondering if my looks are at fault somehow, like, if the men I date are intimidated by my good looks, or something. I know that sounds ridiculous, but it’s the only reason I can think of. Am I too good-looking? Is it possible to be too good looking?

Have you ever had to deal with this? 


What are your thoughts on a situation like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment