Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, March 14, 2016

JUS' E-MAIL ME: ¿DOES EXPERIMENTING MAKE YOU GAY?

When I was 18 years old I had a crush on this guy with whom I started having casual sex. We were both physically very into each other. We started by having just a few encounters but stipulating since the beginning that there with be no commitment, although we didn't really knew what that meant. I told him I was gay, because that was the way I always felt since I could remember. Him, however, considered himself straight. 

That did not make sense in my head, at all. How could a guy have sex with me and not be gay? "Does because I am having sex with you does not mean I am gay", he would say. I couldn't understand it
My love for him was real, but it was not for a relationship. It was a deep affection. And it still is.

Have you ever had to deal with this? 

What are your thought?


What advice would you give this person?



No comments:

Post a Comment