Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, March 3, 2016

HE'S JUST WATCHING, NOT CHEATING!

The other day a friend was telling me about an orgy he attended and he noticed that there was one guy who stood off to the side and was watching. He wouldn’t let anyone touch him nor did he touch anyone else.

This got me to thinking. If you are married or in a relationship and you attended one of this parties and you did touch anyone and no one touched you, is this considered cheating? Would you be upset if your partner or spouse went to something like this and just watched, no touching?

I don’t know how I would react in this situation. What would you do?

2 comments:

  1. If you're just looking, then do it with your eyes. Keep your hands to yourself. Good question, man. Take care and stay bare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happened to me I be mad as hell it be right

    ReplyDelete