Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, June 25, 2015

PRO WRESTLER 'MONEY' MATT CAGE COMES OUT AS GAY

The pro wrestler known as 'Money' Matt Cage has come out publicly as gay in a Facebook post.

The athlete, whose real name is Matt Hullum, had previously identified himself as bisexual to friends beginning in late 2013 but now confesses that is not the case.

'I have no real intentions of pursuing females at this stage of my life,' he writes in a post titled Here Goes Nothing.

'I still find beautiful women beautiful. I don't think that'll ever change. But I think that to continue to claim something that's not true is just continuing a streak dishonesty and I don't want that. Sorry, ladies. I'm officially pulling myself off of the market. Don't hate me too bad.'

Hullum, who lives outside Chicago, already feels like a weight has been lifted off his shoulders.

'I truly have nothing to hide anymore,' he writes. 'I spent the majority of my life lying, hiding and depressed because I felt like I couldn't truly be who I wanted to be and live freely as I saw fit. I had to act and that's not me. I, nor anyone else, should have to do that.'

He decided to go public because of speculation that was going behind his back.


'I felt that it would just be best if I silence everyone and told the truth publicly,' he writes. 'Now, nobody has to suspect or assume what I do behind closed doors.'

SOURCE: GAY STAR NEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment