Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Saturday, August 23, 2014

THROW BACK VIDEO: BACK AT ONE BY BRIAN McKNIGHT

"Back at One" is a song written and performed by American recording artist Brian McKnight, taken from his fifth studio album of the same name.
"Back at One" made its first chart appearance on the US Billboard Hot 100 eventually peaking at number two.

1 comment:

  1. This is an excellent throwback song that I bump to this day. Mr. Mcknight has always been one of my favorites. Don't as much airplay with his new lps which is a shame especially with his new album "Just me" or the one a few years back called "Ten." Thanks for sharing.

    Mark
    The Male Casting Couch

    ReplyDelete