Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

SEX, ORGASM & YOU...

So imagine that you’ve been dating this great guy for a while and everything is great REALLY great in fact.  One thing that comes up is when you have sex, why you don’t always have an orgasm?

That makes me wonder, what’s more important, the orgasm or the act of having sex?  For me it’s pretty simple.  It’s the act of sex.  I love sex, I love watching my partner while we have sex.  Sometimes I wish I had more hands, lol.

So guys, what do you think?  Is the orgasm more important or the sex act.  Where do you find more enjoyment?

5 comments:

  1. Definitely it's about the sex for me, not the orgasm. Don't get me wrong, cumming is great, but for me it's more about the body and soul connection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the culminating grand finale.

    ReplyDelete