Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, August 21, 2014

¿AIN'T YOU TIRED?...GAY MEN


Warriors of love?
Never, ever!
They are forever trying to commit treason
Against...
Forever abandoned to chaos.

How can they not see?
Fact from fiction and what is true reality.
Ya work so hard, trying to undo what you say is hard to find,
You pat me on the back,
Turn around and then plunge their knife.

That scar on my back is just something else that makes us strong[er],
Scream all you want, how you’re right and how I am wrong.
Run all over town, singin’ your same sad song,
The truth always comes to surface and usually won’t be long.

Keep thinking that their way is right,
But what you are lacking is the true insight.
The sight to see what’s right there, in front of their face,
The truth sometimes is the hardest thing to embrace.
Sometimes the truth is an easy thing to misplace,
Just know that your actions won’t make hang my head in disgrace.

The words can be changed, but actions can never be replaced,
Just know that my love is something that I don’t waste.
How about you raise your vibe and leave the ground?
For this is the only place that my love can be found.
There’s no longer a need to spread the untrue around,
Cuz all of the lies have long been drowned.

Never, ever will I give up my power
Never, ever will I compromise my truth.
Never, ever will I be without
A liberating vision,
A vision of tradition.
I will always be true to the spirit
Of our love.

© a{GAY}tekeeper{iam} 



No comments:

Post a Comment