Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Saturday, June 14, 2014

THROW BACK VIDEO: GONE TILL NOVEMBER BY WYCLEF JEAN



"Gone till November" is the third single released
from Wyclef Jean's debut solo album, TheCarnival. It entered the UKSingles Chart at #3, its highest chart position, and went on to spend nine weeks on the chart.[1] The song was also successful in the US, where it reached #7 on the Billboard Hot100 chart. Additionally, it reached #2 in the Hot Rap Singles chart and #9 in the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Singles & Tracks. The music video is
set in an airport and features a cameo appearance by Bob Dylan when Wyclef sings, "I'm knockin' on heaven's door like I'm Bob Dylan." It was filmed at Los Angeles International Airport on
November 20, 1997.[citation needed] The orchestral accompaniment, which was arranged and conducted by Sonny Kompanek,
was performed by the New York Philharmonic Orchestra.

2 comments: