Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, November 29, 2010

...YOU UNDERSTOOD

you have cradled me
you have taught me
you have made me bawl …made me guffaw
in and through you i bore witness to the highest of luminary and the darkest of the human experience
your volatile nature has matured me
your stunning beauty has enthralled me into drunken stupor
your lessons have resonated within me

…i
…i

i have keeled over in laughter with you
- orgasmed fiercely in you…
- cried around and for you
- celebrated and lifted you – yes, defended you
- i have awakened in you
- my spirit has found calm in you
- my spirit has feared in you
- taught and learned because of you

you are notorious
you are intriguing
you are rebellious and hypocritical
you are pure, unraveled and exuberant
you are excess while you are deprived
you have birthed stars …stars and vagabonds
you allow the lesser to govern you

you have over trained me for my journey and it’s time we part ways …ebb and flow dictate that i leave when the suck is strained – alas other honey flows abundantly for me – elsewhere  – i release you with a keen knowingness, servitude and awareness  - i have offered you my best and have subjected you to my worst - we have served each other [se anulan mutuamente] …i have changed you as you have changed me – even in this (even in this) …i would do you all over again …i would do you with increased awareness, passion, zeal and-and lust …you cater to that which is hedonistic

…you embrace and reward
- flare
- passion
- fire
- grander
- the dominant

…you quell the less evolved - euthanize the dying and hold the dreams of the weak in fine balance – i have watched many leave you only to laud you at a distance …their passion and allegiance is unmatched but …from a distance …i now join their ilk

‘ yard’, ‘jamdown’, ‘jamrock’, ‘paradise’  JAMAICA - you will always live in me!

Namaskar ~ 
kirkland/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment