Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

WANTING SO MUCH MORE...



Swimming in shallow water,
Riding waves near life’s shore,
My head leans toward the horizon,
Because I want so much more.
 
And I spy an island
Wait- an archipelago,
That appears to be so inviting,
As I drift to and fro.
 
The trees are luscious green,
The waves roll gently on shore,
And I can’t help but long,
Because I want so much more.
 
The distance seems so short,
The water seems so blue,
Not this sea green aqua,
That I am wading through.
 
And the sun shines so givingly,
Upon its gleaming shore,
And I get hungry with anticipation,
Because I want so much more.
 
They would hardly notice my absence,
Never miss me at all,
If I disappeared for a moment,
To seek what has enthralled.
 
And if I chose to stay,
Who could ever blame me for?
Wanting to get away,
Because I wanted so much more…

No comments:

Post a Comment