Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, March 28, 2011

THE TOILET TREATMENT...

I love cruising public restrooms. I know some guys think it's old-fashioned or dangerous, that there’s the Internet for hookups so I don't need to do that. But I can’t help myself. I love the rebellious act of using a public space to get off in. I love the nervous energy of the other guys who are there cruising too. I love showing off at a urinal (I’m big), and I love the quick, dirty, action that follows.
I know that there's the downside of being arrested. I've been arrested twice for lewd conduct, myself, but I don’t really care about that. It’s not like I’m running for government office. My problem is that my friends think it’s gross, and they’re all judging me for what I do. 
How do I tell them to shut up? It’s my life, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment