Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, March 28, 2011

HIT IT ONCE, TWICE...

I met a guy a few weeks ago. I took him home and we had great sex. A few nights later we had even better, hotter sex.
After we did it the second time he told me he didn't want a boyfriend. That's great, because I don’t want one either. I just want a hot friend with benefits. But ever since that second night he hasn’t responded to my calls, texts or e-mails.
I don't get it. He said he had fun and he said we could do it again, but now he won't get in touch with me.
Why doesn't he call back?

No comments:

Post a Comment