Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

KIN'SHAR N' ME...

AHHHH, THE MAGIC OF THE INTERNET…I made plans to meet Sharon aka kinshar on my trip to Philly. Since this was my last day there I wanted to @ least get out of the hotel and have some fun; my interview was done the day I arrived and we were going to spend the entire day together…SO MUCH FOR THAT THEORY! Miss Sharon was 5 hours late, I was hungry as hell and I thought we weren’t going to meet anymore. But as luck would have it, not even the bad weather and her feeling sick could keep her away…guess I am THAT special (and not yellow bus special either). I am talking about one in 6 billion special (that’s how many persons in the world right?) Nonetheless, when she got there she was just like I imagined she’d be…WARM, CRAZY N’ REAL…THANK GOD BECAUSE THAT MEANT I HAD COMPANY…Moreover, she brought extras with her, this lady has a personality that can’t be matched anywhere AND she made Noel and I both feel welcome…SO HERE ARE A FEW PIX OF OUR TIME TOGETHER…










No comments:

Post a Comment