Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

GUESS I AM ¿ABNORMAL?


Guess I pose a threat to the social order,
The gender police have to intervene.
Guess I have crossed the line separates that ‘MAN’ from ‘WOMAN’,
I don’t see myself as a husband with a wife.
Guess I am a man trying to be a woman,
But I lack the proper plumbing.
Guess I am a man that will never know the love of a good woman,
The most obvious source of love and gratification?
Guess I am trying the impossible,
Solving the problem with only half the pieces.
Guess there is no possibility of satisfaction,
The formula is all wrong…one penis plus one penis equals…?
Guess I am not into ‘VANILLA SEX’
Pussy ain’t all the rage!
Guess I realize that ‘GOD’ must have intended for me to FUCK men,
Because there wouldn’t be a tremendous capacity for anal orgasms.
Guess I know that ‘YOU’ wanna be FUCKED by a man,
But without feeling less of a man.
Guess I am a living recluse,
Ah well, that doesn’t relief my aching for love.
Guess I am the worst thing a ‘MAN’ could be,
I will have the time of life being that.
Guess I am done trying to change the world, or to fit in it,
It has already changed me.
Guess I know you swim in a sea of lies everyday,
When men lay with each other in desire…GOD’s truth is revealed
Guess I should overcome the stigma embedded in me as ‘GAY YOUNG MAN’,
Funny how I don’t care bout being…
ABNORMAL...
GAY IS WHO I AM & GAY IS WOT I WILL B!

No comments:

Post a Comment