Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Friday, July 21, 2006

THE 'GAY' ME, GOD & THE ¿CHURCH?

What if God...
What if God knew that I am gay?
Would he turn me away?
Would he walk me down the forgotten street?
Where old glass fragments under my feet.
Would HE have show me hate?
I wouldn’t ask,
Cuz’ I know it’s my fate.
I know that the light’ of hope is no longer there
All my morals have gone to hell
Why oh why this my story to tell?
Death and fear go hand in hand
Stripping me from the land
What lies down the road ahead?
Turmoil, my eternal bed…
Dirt, six feet underground.
Want to end it all and be
Over with no longer me
What if GOD…
Religious Dogma and Doctrines were made to control and subdue the masses. If religions are supposed to be unifying, how is it that Sunday is the most segregated time in this country. We are taught that God is an angry God. God is something up in the sky sitting on a throne and hell is place of fire and brimstone. Hell is a life in stagnation; cold, lonely and lifeless. Demons are those of us who participate in error/negative thinking allowing it to dictate our life. I am a being of Spirit manifested in flesh. I was here before the foundation of the world; God is within ME!
I am a child of God, a bright, shining and wondrous light. God expresses himself as me for I am made in his image and likeness. I am made to believe that unless I accept what they think is this spirituality I will not enter the kingdom of heaven. Yet, all spiritual paths lead to God. If God created me and God is love and I am created in God's likeness and image, it is therefore safe to say LOVE is what I am. My true spiritual nature connects me directly with God. I am God in expression and extension of all God is. I am so important to God that the universe would be incomplete without me. I have a beginners mind ever seeking fulfillment; my spiritual cup runs over and coats me completely. Living Life to its fullest is a healthy Spirituality.
THIS SAME GENDER LOVING MAN IS AWARE OF WHO HE IS IN THE SPIRIT & IS ACHIEVING ENLIGHTENMENT!

2 comments:

  1. < HREF="http://597.mogee.at" REL="nofollow">Here<> are some links that I believe will be interested

    ReplyDelete
  2. < HREF="http://jest.at/astronomie_kalender.html" REL="nofollow">Here<> are some links that I believe will be interested

    ReplyDelete