Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Sunday, July 16, 2006

...THE STEVE 2 MY ADAM


Dear God, can I please have a man of my own…Let him be handsome, smart, aggressive and jovial. Let him be giving, free-spirited, loving and honest. Let him love me ‘DEEPLY’ & ‘COMPLETELY’ but most of all let him be a man of my ‘OWN’…In Jesus name…AMEN!

He …the Adam to my Steve

He… the reason our souls are entwined

He…is like yin is to yang.

He…the essence of man

He…the compeller of my soul

He… the real, positive, enduring value that life offers

He…knows what I am thinking,

He…knows how to cheer me up,

He…makes life perfect.

He…nestles near my heart

He…lets go of my disguise

He…the center of my universe

need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment