Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Saturday, July 22, 2006

A PIECE OF HEAVEN

There is no greater way to escape the troubles of daily life than HIS LOVE BOX. Like a baby wrapped in a warm blank-e, I feel held and safe in clutches of his soul, cloaked within a curtain of HIS LOVE BOX. Here I can breathe more freely and think more clearly, our hearts and souls feeding on each other as we float above the everyday world. This is my HEAVEN where I can fully experience GOD and be who I am. I shed the masks required by the world and reveal my most hidden secrets, dreams, and desires. It is as if I have ascended into the heavens and is seated @ the right hand of GOD. This energy revitalizes me, relaxes me...FEEDS ME NEW LIFE! I can descend, ready to enter the world again, cleaner, clearer and often more inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment