Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, August 15, 2022

📧 JUS' E-MAIL ME 🤔 OPEN RELATIONSHIP BUT I HAVE SEXUAL LIMITATIONS 💭


So I am gay and my boyfriend is who is bisexual and I’ve always been cool with him playing with other women and sometimes other guys as we have an open relationship.

Recently we had a couple over socially and things got a little heated. My boyfriend and guy fooled around before, but never with his wife. I sort of figured we’d just watch, my boyfriend and the guy go at it, but then his wife placed her hands on my thigh.

Unsure how to respond, I left the room. I’ve never been with a female and I am not interested. My boyfriend was very upset as he feels that I am too closed off to experimentation. But shouldn’t this kind of thing happen with lots of communication first?

I suspected that my boyfriend and the couple knew this was the plan and I was the odd man out. Now I am wondering if I should end this relationship.

Have you ever had to deal with this?

What are your thoughts?

What advice would you give this person?


No comments:

Post a Comment