Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

📝 TIPS ON BEING A GOOD FUCK BUDDY 👍🏽


Casual sex culture has brought in a host of new moral and ethical dilemmas; to swipe left or swipe right, keep in contact or ghost, stay the night or skedaddle. Many of us get into a pattern, we develop a casual sex M.O. of sorts. But anytime we decide to be more than casual…then all those set behaviors become upset.

FWB puts us in the exact position that so many of us have dreaded at some point: the gray area. Maybe you managed to skip this phase miraculously. Or maybe you’re like me and always manage to find it, even when you’re legitimately content with the whole “me, myself, and I” routine.

For all those on Team Gray Area, here are a few of the most common FWB mistakes: a little less common in your life.

1- ASSUMING IT WILL LEAD TO A RELATIONSHIP

2- IGNORING OTHER RELATIONSHIP POSSIBILITIES

3- BEING TOO VAGUE

4- READING INTO THINGS

5- TRYING TO GET INFORMATION ABOUT HIS OTHER FWBS

Are there any others you care to add to the list?


No comments:

Post a Comment