Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

🗣¿IS DATING STILL A THING?👂🏽


What are you looking for right now? Are you looking for a regular fuck buddy, a friend, are you, perhaps looking for someone with whom you can have a long-term relationship with, or maybe you are looking for a one-night stand?

I ask these questions because many seem to think that gay dating is just hookups and one nighters. Is dating still a thing? Do you think it is hard for gay men to get into long loving relationships?” 

Do you think dating is still a thing in this day and age? And what dating advice would you give younger gay men that are anxious about their future love life?


No comments:

Post a Comment