Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Friday, January 20, 2017

SPREAD THE LOVE...

We need to stop holding back from others, and ultimately our own deep feelings, and spread the love.

Yes, saying I love you comes with weight, but life is short. We truly never know when our last day will come, and everything can dramatically change in the blink of an eye.

It’s beyond important that we keep in mind how precious life is, and even more so how important those that we love really are.

CHALLENGE:


Say, “I love you.”

Say it to everyone you truly feel this way about. Don’t worry if they say it back, don’t say it with expectations, just spread the love.

Expressing your gratitude by letting others know how much you love them will not only build them up, but it will also build you up.

EXAMPLE:


Send personal texts messages to your loved ones.
Meet up with your friends, and let them know how much they mean to you.

Finally say I love you to your significant other.

Call your family, and express how grateful you are for all they have done.

Give a toast to those special people over dinner.

There is no right or wrong way to say, “I love you.” However, I strongly encourage saying those three words to the people in your life you couldn’t imagine being without.

It creates a stronger bond, connection, and relationship.


Remember love creates love, so let the love flow freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment