Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

GAY MEN, WE ARE ALL CONNECTED, RIGHT?

It was a small gay world to start with but in the age of social media every gay man seems to know, or at least be one Facebook friend away from, every other gay man. Facebook, Instagram and even Linkedin suggest you know a person because, well, he’s also gay. This can mean that we think we know each other, when, in fact, we do not. 

But nonetheless...

Do you think every gay man is connected?

1 comment:

  1. I pray that we are, even if we don't know it. It's beyond physical it's Spirit. Peace & Blessings

    ReplyDelete