Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE..THE (UN)EMPLOYED MAN

IF YOU COULD ONLY CHOOSE ONE…WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
Has his own small business
Pays ALL the bills
Wants you do all the cooking
Expects you to keep the house clean

¿OR?


In-between jobs for the last 5 years
Borrows your car plus money everyday
Has meals cooked when you get home

Never lets the house get dirty

6 comments:

  1. I like a house husband but having an income is a must so neither

    ReplyDelete
  2. At my age (80), I have number two, please! Would be nice to have someone to look after me! Hugs, Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would not accept either. This is going to be a 50/50 thang. I am not supporting anyone, financially, nor do I expect to be supported financially.

    ReplyDelete