Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Saturday, May 3, 2014

THROW BACK VIDEO: I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN BY UNCLE SAM



"I Don't Ever Want to See You Again" is the lead single released from Uncle Sam's self-titled debut album, Uncle Sam. The song was both written and produced by Boyz II Men member Nathan Morris.
The song became a top 10 hit, peaking at number six on the Billboard Hot 100. It was the only top 40 hit on Uncle Sam's career.


In the song, the narrator talks about how his ex-best friend betrayed him by sleeping with his lover, as detailed in a letter the former friend wrote. The narrator then realized that his woman cheated on him, and because of that, he tells her "I don't ever want to see you again" and moves on.

No comments:

Post a Comment