Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, May 19, 2014

STEVE GRAND SAYS DEBUT ALBUM TO BE OUT LATER THAN PLANNED - HE HOPES BY LATE SUMMER


Steve Grand had hoped to be releasing his debut album right about now.
But the openly gay singer who propelled himself to fame with his self-released hit All-American Boy said the album will take a little longer than planned and will now likely be out by late summer.
Grand launched a Kickstarter campaign earlier this year hoping to raise $81,000 to record his album independently. He ended up raising a whopping $326,593, the most ever for a music project.
He released a video and Facebook message for fans on Friday (16 May) saying that while he hopes for late summer, 'at this point it is still hard to say.'
'From day one, I have promised to only give you my best, most honest work, and I intend to uphold that promise even if it means delaying the release of the record to make sure I get it just right,' he says.
Grand says he is in good hands thanks to the Kickstarter campaign funds which have enable him to meet and work with 'some of the best professionals in the business that are helping to bring my creative vision to life in ways I’ve only dreamt about.'
While he plans to extensively your once the album is released, he will be doing a mini-tour in June performing at Pride celebrations across the US.


SOURCE: GAY STAR NEWS


No comments:

Post a Comment