Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Saturday, February 22, 2014

THROW BACK VIDEO: YOU REMIND OF SOMETHING BY R. KELLY


"You Remind Me of Something" is the title of a number-one R&B single by singer R. Kelly. As the lead single from his self-titled album, the hit song was the fourth song from Kelly to reach number-one on the US R&B chart where it stayed for a week, and peaked at number four on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.[1]


The song's opening line, "You remind me of something...I just can't think of what it is" would be sampled in 2003 for the original version of Kelly's hit Ignition. Prior to that, The line is referenced in "We Ride" on 1998's R.

No comments:

Post a Comment