Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, February 10, 2014

HOW DO I KEEP SEX EXCITING IN GAY MONOGAMY?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for two years and we intend to get married someday. Our sex life used to be great, but it has become boring. I find myself wondering if I can sustain monogamy for a lifetime, even though that’s what I want to do. 
Help!

What are your thoughts? 

What advice would you give this person? 

4 comments:

  1. Sexual role playing is an option, as well as going to the sex store and involving some toys. Try things with him you don't typically do (swallowing, switching up the sexual positions, etc.). Also, initiating while he is asleep with some oral sex or eating cakes is hot in my opinion. Whatever you decide, don't let your sexual practices get repetitive and predictable. Do what I'd takes to make it spicy on you and your partner's terms. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're getting married soon. San Valentine is nearing!!! Even if I'm single I'm in a very romantic mood with my two last posts:

    http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2014/02/svalentine-christian-and-oliver-proposal.html

    http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2014/02/san-valentin-christian-oliver-marriage.html

    About the monogamy problem, my advice will sound a bit strange, but I'll tell you I know gay couples who meet TOGETHER persons or go to places for sex orgies. They have fun, and their couple stays together, without the hassle of physical fidelity, because everything is decided and done with and by mutual agreement. I know this solution is not for everyone, but for some it works. You could at least talk about it ...

    ReplyDelete