Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

"OPEN" IS THE SEXIEST PSA OF 2014


The Impulse Group, which gave you that stunning PSA about the value in knowing one’s HIV status, “Knowing,”  is back with a NSFW-ish PSA that explores “the nuance of a sexually active, sero-discordant couple during moments of decision, revelation, frustration and most of all love.” It’s called “Open,” and it features sexy cast members from “Knowing.” Once again, it is sexy. And a bit provocative. And a bit emotional. And I’ve watched it a couple times now.

4 comments:

  1. Very beautifully done! Such great men!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I can't wait for them to give us another one

      Delete
  2. That way really well done. First time I had seen it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete