Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Friday, January 17, 2014

COSMOS...


"To begin with, the universe is conceived as a spiritual whole. This conception creates a 'cosmos' in the true sense of the term: a universe in which all beings are interrelated, in which they become an organic whole. 'Being' is perceived in terms of its relationship to the whole, which gives it meaning or ontological reality. To have being is to be a 'force.' Reciprocity becomes important in this view. We are part of a web of relationships. Because 'I am' I affect you. Because 'you are' you affect me. The real is perceived as Unity, or, put another way, reality, significance, and meaning are unifying principles."

 
Marimba Ani
"The Nyama of the Blacksmith"




2 comments: