Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

¿WHERE ARE THE GOOD GAY MEN?





I'm 39 and I've been out of the closet for a number of years now. I've met some gay guys but it didn't seem like we ever had much to talk
about, much in common, or they just didn't seem like they wanted any
interaction, from me anyway.


I'm really tired of going at things
alone, talking to friends who really don't fully understand what I go through.
There are clubs and events I go to, but I
can't say I've found any men that interest me and the last thing I want to do is
become just the one night stand kinda guy. Time and time again I find myself just lusting and having
fantasies about men I know can't be gay only to find that the second they open
their mouths I figure out they were just physically enticing. I suppose that's
another problem, since I haven't really been able to get to know too many guys
on a friendly level I usually just lust from afar.

So my real question is this: How in the
world do I figure out how to find someone I can connect and communicate with? 

No comments:

Post a Comment