Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

¡HAPPY BLOG-O-VERSARY (THANK YOU)!





I've got to share this blog with you for 6 years now. Every
time I 

write an entry, I'm quietly astonished that I get away with putting
these things on the net daily. I mean think about it, at the end of each entry,
I get to communicate whatever's on my mind directly to you. This is a
remarkable thing, folks. Messages from a non-writer using one of the most
powerful medium the world has ever known.





Six years of blogging means I've received a lot of time to THINK
OUT LOUD! Six years, I wonder if in
years to come, if people will talk in hushed tones about the fabled blog called
thegaytekeeper. Its very existence will be debated.
Did TGK write for that long?
Could it be that 6 holds the vital clue to the puzzle, the enigma, that is/was TGK
(graduate thesis, anyone?)





One thing's for sure, if you're reading this, you know the
answer -- but don't let that discourage you from talking about this blog in
hushed tones.





¡THANK YOU BLOGEAGUES FOR 6 YEARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment