Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

WHY I BLOG...











I am constantly asked why I don't use
my blog to make money. It


seemed like a simple enough question, but the truth
is, I was stumped.
Why do I blog? Not
for money certainly, although I continue to hold out hope that one day I will.
Is it a creative exercise from which I
derive great pleasure?
Not really. I've always felt that the act of blogging
isn't nearly as enjoyable as the feeling that comes from "having blogged."
So why do I do it?





Well, after careful consideration
I've come to believe that had I been even a moderately enlighten human being in
my formative years; I would feel little compulsion to communicate now. This
leads me to wonder,
would it have been
appropriate to have said that I write these blog entries because I was
incapable of expressing myself as a youngster, a situation which caused me
unbearable anguish and is only now beginning to dissipate?
Maybe...Why do you blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment