Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

¿HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN YOU ARE OVER HIM?





Picture this scenario; a close friend of yours dropped one
of those “between us gay guys” bombs:
he’d just broken up with his boyfriend of a few years. The breakup came out of
nowhere and he was feeling sad but positive about the whole thing. He viewed it
as a learning experience, a chance to grow, and saw him as someone who may one
day be a friend again.


It’s never easy to let go of a relationship; however when I am
going through a break up it is SO
hard to accept that things will be okay {eventually}.
When my gut NO longer quivered for an
ex of mine in any way (positive or
negative)
I know that I am fine. What
about you? How do you know when you’re over a relationship?

No comments:

Post a Comment