Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

¿¡¿¡MILESTONE!?!?





Okay, I don't know about you but I'm impressed. Six years of
blog

C'mon, that's really something. As a personal feeling towards numbers, I LOVE
5!
But I can now look back with pride on having had the discipline to
communicate something of value for 6 years.



Now I know some of you are thinking the phrase
"something of


value" might be overstated. Well, may I remind you,
I've always had the option to create blog entries which had value only to me.
Instead, I chose to wrestle words into some sort of meaningful form...for six
years.
Have I been successful? That
will have to be determined by people who haven't written a blog entry
(ok those that still blog can jump in as
well).

No comments:

Post a Comment