Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, May 3, 2012

¿QUIT BLOGGING?






I see @ least 3-4 blogs say goodbye a week and I, think about
quitting myself. You know delete all of my entries in the pipe line and go
home. In my imagination, the day after I quit is a wonderful, relaxing, joyful
experience. I reconnect with
REAL friends, walk on the beach, read, listen to
music, eat leisurely meals with the Dalai Lama
, meditate,
maybe go see a matinee, or take a stab at writing a few blog entries shows my
peace of mind.



The day after that, bored out of my mind, I start drinking
around the clock and quickly descend into a dark, frothing madness that leads
to either being institutionalized or liver failure and an agonizing, premature
death. The really scary part is that there's hardly a day goes by when I imagine
not blogging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment