Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

CISSY HOUSTON PENS AN OPEN LETTER TO DAUGHTER WHITNEY









It's no secret that Whitney Houston and her mother Cissy Houston shared an unbreakable bond. Whitney often attributed her passion for singing to her Gospel singer mother. 








Though Cissy has remained private about her grieving, she recently penned an open letter that she posted in the program booklet of her superstar daughter's homegoing service this Saturday





"I never told you that when you were born the
Holy Spirit told me that you would not be with me long and I thank God for the
beautiful flower he allowed me to raise and cherish for 48 years," reads
the letter.









Cissy goes on to write about a series of strange
events that occurred on the very day Whitney was found dead: "On Saturday,
before I found out about your transition, my doorbell rang. I went to answer it
but there was no one there. It rang again and again, no one was there so I
called the concierge to tell him someone was ringing my doorbell. He checked
the cameras and told me that no one was there. You promised me you were coming
to spend time with me after the Grammys. I believe the spirits allowed you to
come after all."









Cissy ends the letter by writing, "Rest my
baby girl in Peace' you're now in the arms of Jesus. Love, Mommie."


No comments:

Post a Comment