Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

WATCH: ‘I WILL MARRY YOU,' A SUMPTUOUS MARRIAGE EQUALITY AD FROM ITALY





This is refreshing: In a PSA entitled
“I Will Marry You,” the Italian LGBT advocacy group Arcigay has no doubt unleashed a finely tuned, almost
poetic video that looks at ordinary life and same-sex relationships
very much like Australia’s “It’s Time,” which The Advocate called
possibly the most beautiful ad for marriage equality
we’ve seen
.”





Below, sprinkled with
music by Lorenzo ‘Jovanotti’ Cherubini, yellow sunlight and the sound of two
men invariably in love flutter all around like snowflakes. In other words, the
video might knock your heart out. (via Instinct Magazine)








No comments:

Post a Comment